Clinical Social Worker
|Title:||Clinical Social Worker|
|Program Name:||New Hope|
The clinical social worker delivers and supervises clinical services designed to achieve program outcomes.
The position requires a master’s degree in a related human service field with two years of experience.
- Manage the client intake and assessment process to orient the client to the program.
- Meet regularly with clients to provide treatment and related services.
- Perform interdisciplinary consultations.
- Prepare psychosocial histories to assist staff psychiatrist with assessments and diagnoses and to facilitate housing.
- Document clinical social work activities in accordance with company and funder guidelines and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EFFECT ON END RESULTS:
- Client intake and assessment process will be clinically accurate, timely and efficient.
- Clients receive regular counseling and treatment.
- Clinical skills of all case management staff will be enhanced.
- Client needs will be accurately identified in preparation for appropriate housing.
- Clinical social work services are well documented and quality assurance activities provide continuous improvement of services.
- Related duties are performed completely, on time and accurately.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.