|Title:||Job Assessment/Billing Utilization Specialist|
|Program Name:||New Hope|
POSITION TITLE: Job Assessment/Billing Utilization Specialist
PROGRAM: New Hope
REPORTS TO: Residential Service Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
In collaboration with the residential services department the billing & utilization specialist is responsible for maintaining daily facility census for New Hope, Safe Dwelling I & II. The specialist will complete the monthly billing to be submitted to Human Resources Administration for all programs. The specialist will be responsible for maintaining the maximum utilization capacity for all programs by communicating with Victim Services Hotline, Nova Unit and other sources of intakes.
As part of the multi-disciplinary team, the specialist is responsible for assisting in the assessment of resident’s interests, employment history, aptitude, and abilities in order to assist in the development of appropriate employment plans.
High School Diploma required. Three years of experience working with statistics and billing reports. Minimum of one-year experience in the field of employment and related activities. Excellent written communication skills. Applicant must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access. Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Collaborate with environmental services, case management, and residential services on client occupancy in order to maximize facility utilization.
- Assist and collaborate with case managers in providing screening and assessment of resident’s educational and employment history, as well as abilities, interest and aptitudes.
- Assist in the development of employment plans for residents in consultation and collaboration with support services.
- Facilitate education and employment readiness workshops.
EFFECTS ON END RESULTS
- Client will have knowledge on their job readiness strengths and interest.
- Client will understand area of strength and what needs improvement.
- Goals, objectives and strategies are implemented or adjusted to meet client’s needs.
- Programs will meet maximum capacity.
- Ensures accurate reimbursement for invoices submitted.
- Meet funder deadlines with accurate information.
- A record of services, occupancy and trends will be maintained.
The addition of the job readiness/billing utilization specialist will ensure that occupancy objectives are met at 95% in all three programs and clients receive services/workshops on job readiness and/or development.
Clients upon entering the program are assessed for their job readiness skills and ability to enter the work force as well as what training programs are beneficial to their future.